The name of this blog may sound strange to you as it did to me when I decided on it. (And I'm still not sure it will remain the blog name.) Nachos is the one meal that is healthy, filling, and loved by all five of us! 😀 It's a comfort food and easy to change up! So if all else fails....nachos it is!
To take it a step further, it's about finding what works for you and your family. Nachos for dinner is just one example of a simple method or act that helps us each day to get that much closer to our goals. Another example for me is sugar-free gum. I've never ever been a gum chewer! In fact, I still find it difficult to keep gum in my mouth very long at all. I don't like the fruity kind...it makes me gag! And if any of it loses it's flavor then it's gotta go immediately! lol 😱 But when I'm craving something sweet, sugar-free gum has saved my butt many times!
Well, time for bed.😴 Feels good to be writing to you all! Sleep well and type ya later!
~Caroline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gettin' Through the Holidays
So my last weigh in was 215.2 I think. My goal at this point is 203 since this was my lowest weight. Yesterday was our last Thanksgiv...
-
So my last weigh in was 215.2 I think. My goal at this point is 203 since this was my lowest weight. Yesterday was our last Thanksgiv...
-
The name of this blog may sound strange to you as it did to me when I decided on it. (And I'm still not sure it will remain the blog nam...
-
So I'm just gonna dive in here! I started my weight-loss journey in November 2015 at 301 lbs. Since then, I lost a total of 98 lbs and r...
No comments:
Post a Comment